DSC-RX0M2 Compact High Resolution Professional Camera for Drone
World’s Smallest and Lightest Premium Ultra-Compact Camera
- Superb image quality delivered by 1.0-type stacked 15.3MP image sensor condensed into waterproof rugged, highly compact body
- Featuring ZEISS® Tessar T* 24mm F4 fixed wide-angle lens Movie shooting with 4K[iv] internal recording and new image stabilisation solutions
- Advanced functionality for stills photography including up to 1/32000 sec. Anti-distortion Shutter and up to 16fps[v]continuous shooting
- Diverse range of shooting scenes enabled by waterproof 180 degree tiltable LCD panel and Clear Image Zoom
- Perfect for selfie with enhanced colour reproduction, new Soft Skin Effect mode and advanced Eye AF
- Microphone jack and Shooting Grip (VCT-SGR1) delivers minimal and ideal Vlog shooting solution
- Multi-camera solution that enables creative video expression from various viewpoints
Sensor: Exmor RS
Resolution: 15.3 MP. Image: 4800 x 3200 pixels. Video: 3840 x 2160 Pixels.
Video format: 4K, 1080p
Optical Lens: ZEISS® Tessar T* 24mm F4
Storage: microSDHCi, microSDXC
Live view: XGA
Dimension WxHxL: 59 x 35 x 40.5 mm
Weight: 132 g
Drone surveillance and mapping camera with premium image quality from an ultra-compact body.
Drone (UAV) Mapping / 3D scanning / Mobile / Embedded Applications.
SDK available for controlling Remote controlling cameras supporting Windows and Linux (x86, ARMv8, ARMv7). C++, C# on request.
https://www.image sensing solutions.eu/new camera remote SDK.html